Springmasters Stock Compression Springs
Compression Springs are the most common type of spring and we are the leading UK spring manufacturer, and stockist, supplying top quality springs at very competitive prices. From production runs of millions of compression springs to unique ‘one-offs’, our company philosophy is that no order is too small or too large.
Springmasters also offer compression springs in 12″ and 1 metre lengths and conical compression springs, stocked in both metric and imperial sizes.
Supplying the best quality compression springs is our goal
Our team of engineers and quality control personnel monitor each stage of the production of compression springs, using both computer and manual SPC systems, to ensure that this aim is achieved.
- Direction of Helix: Right Hand.
- Ends: Wire sizes up to 0.80mm – squared and unground.
- Ends: Wire sizes 1.00mm and over – squared and ground.
- Tolerances: All dimensions and forces conform to DIN 2095 (Grade 2) or BS 1726 Class B.
- Music Wire to DIN 17223, Class C. No.1.1200 or BS 1408 CR3.
- Stainless Steel Wire to DIN 17224, No.1.14310 or BS 2056 302S26.
- Music Wire = Oiled
- Stainless Steel = Self
Wire Dia (0.15mm-5.00mm)
Compression springs with wire diameters between 0.15mm and 5.00mm are available in music wire and stainless steel. Filter our stock list via wire diameter, outside diameter free length, approximate number of coils and rate (N/mm).
Information for students and graduates.
We are starting to locate and collate a list of educational resources which we feel would be very useful to budding engineers and springmakers alike.
Please contact us if you are aware of an excellent educational web page or site about compression springs and feel it should be included in the list below.